Buying a convection oven for sublimation can be a bit of a challenge, especially if you don’t know what you’re looking for. Even though there are many great options on the market today, some convection ovens tend to be much better suited for these projects than others.
For this reason, these product reviews and buying guides will help you to find the best convection oven for sublimation for you and your specific needs. So, let’s get started by talking about the 10 convection ovens that have been provided below.
1. COSORI Air Fryer Toaster Oven, 12-in-1 Convection Oven
The COSORI Air Fryer Toaster Oven can be described as a versatile kitchen appliance that offers a variety of different functions. It is ideal for anyone who is looking to make cooking and baking a more efficient process.
- This multi-functional cooking appliance has been designed with 12 different modes of cooking Manufacturers have designed this appliance to transition from making cookies, a roast, rotisserie, warming up dishes, and much more.
- 32 quart/30-liter capacity that accommodates meals for 5 to 7 people.
- Smart Air Fryer Toaster Oven. design that helps to expedite the preparation of different types of dishes.
- Gives the user the capability to convert a conventional oven into an air fryer.
- Comes with 6 assorted accessories (i.e. fry basket, wire rack)
- Appliance saves space since it can be used in place of several different appliances (i.e. Toaster oven, air fryer, and a convection oven)
- Accessories are included to assist with using the different cooking functions
- Advanced technology gives users the ability to adjust the settings by smartphone
- Quiet as a mouse until the heating element reaches 400 degrees
2. Oster Toaster Oven | Digital Convection Oven, Large 6-Slice Capacity
The Oster Digital Convection Oven is a popular kitchen appliance that has been designed with 7 cooking settings. This appliance has enough room inside to cook a variety of dishes including, roast, cookies, pizza, and casseroles. The oven can reach from 150 to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Comes with 1300 wattage of power
- 7 cooking settings controlled by digital functionality
- Comes with a removable crumb tray and durable baking pan for easy cleaning
- 6-slice toaster to help expedite preparations and even toasting of different foods
- Removable trays and baking pans help with keeping the toaster oven and convection oven clean
- Versatile cooking functions that help with cooking different foods at different temperatures
- Easy to move around and install in compact spaces
- Bad quality that gives off a ton of heat
3. COSORI Air Fryer Toaster Oven 26.4QT
The COSORI 12-in-1 Convection Oven has been designed with flexibility in mind. It is a versatile and convenient appliance that will not only make cooking and baking easier but also more enjoyable to do. This appliance is loaded with great features that provide everyone in the family with a lot of flexibility.
- 12-IN-1 functions that give users the capability to air fry, broil, bake, and roast.
- Provides a broad range of settings that allows the user to explore more cooking options.
- 2-layer even cooking capacity that gives the family the option of cooking up to 6 slices of bread on the top layer and a 12-inch pizza on the bottom layer.
- Designed with a 2-speed fan and 6 heat elements,
- 450°F temperature gives users an opportunity to speed up the cooking process by up to 30% faster than the traditional oven.
- A 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network is required.
- Advanced technology that gives cooks hands-free control options via smartphones (i.e. tap the VeSync app to make your meals.
- Comes with a user manual, wire rack, food tray, and fry basket.
- Easy-to-clean features because of the removable crumb trays and nonstick features
- Rapid heat circulation design that helps with cooking food faster and with up to 85% less fat.
- Lack of quality and durability lifespan is lesser than the standard ovens.
4. Oster Convection Oven, 8-in-1 Countertop
The Oster Convection Oven, 8-in-1 Countertop has been designed with the ultimate convenience and flexibility in mind. With its eight different cooking functions, homeowners and their families can expect to broaden their repertoire of cooking techniques and methods. Since this oven gives you so much control, you can always use this appliance for a variety of useful options.
- 1 hand ease in operational convenience since it has been designed with a single door pull that opens dual doors.
- Precise cooking time and temperature that eliminates guesswork
- Faster cooking and browning with the use of turbo convection baking technology.
- Two racks are convenient for increasing the capacity of items placed at the same time.
- Preset temperature option and adjustable time settings for precision cooking
- 2, 16-inch pizza capacity for extra large interior space accommodations
- Auto turn off signal and turn off functions
- Space saver replaces toaster, oven, and cooking appliances with 1 multi-combo appliance
- Cook more than one meal at a time, pizza and toast
- Faster baking times compared to the conventional oven
- Large-size French doors make it easy to place food and other items in and remove them with ease.
- Simple to use and keep clean
- A flaw in push button technology, difficult to push with ease and accuracy
5. Elite Gourmet ETO-4510M French Door
The Elite Gourmet ETO-4510M Convection Oven has been designed with many different uses in mind. Consumers may buy this appliance for cooking different types of meals efficiently or for other uses like sublimation. With double doors that open up to 2 racks, it can hold more than one item at once. The user can also pick and choose what this multi-faceted appliance can be used for in advance.
- Designed with a 4-rack position.
- French dual door design that gives the user the capability to open one or both sides simultaneously.
- Bottom and top temperature Knobs that function independently to control each heating element.
- Temperature can be set up to 450°F
- Automatic oven turn-off feature with a 60-minute timer
- Design accommodates flexibility in cooking and sublimation processes
- To prevent overcooking or burning food, it has an automatic turn-off timer.
- 2 racks that can be made into 4 separate positions (i.e. can prepare multiple items in one setting)
- Slide-out grease and crumb trays make it easier to keep clean and maintain
- Inferior quality in the racking system
6. NUWAVE BRAVO XL 30-Quart Convection Oven
The NUWAVE BRAVO XL 30-Quart Convection Oven is equipped with many different functions that can be used to prepare food efficiently. This appliance has been designed with several different technologies, including smart technology, digital controls, and linear technology. This flexibility gives users to make quick adjustments on the fly.
- 112 PRESETS functions including 1000 pre-programmed recipes and 12 preset cooking functions.
- Comes with 4 heavy-duty rack positions that can accommodate multi-purposes.
- The temperatures can be set to an exact range of 50°F to 500°F. With the use of this updated modification, the exact temperature can be maintained without automatically turning off while it is cooking.
- Integrated smart digital thermometer feature.
- 3 Fan Speeds and 5 quartz heating elements
- Heavy-duty racks that hold up to 30 pounds of weight
- Digital control features are easy to operate
- Linear technology is used to set and maintain the perfect temp
- The top and bottom heating elements are customizable.
- Operations are complicated to learn
7. Cuisinart TOB-135N Deluxe Convection Oven
The Cuisinart TOB-135N Deluxe Convection oven is a great buy for anyone who is looking for appliances that offer endless functionalities. It can also be described as having numerous must-have features, including those that people prefer in an all-in-one appliance that saves on space
- This appliance comes with 1800 wattage of power
- Capacity is designed to accommodate items that fit into 6-cubic feet
- 2-hour timer with digital blue backlight
- An auto-slide rack that makes it simple and quick to remove easily
- Stainless steel interior that comes with accessories like wire racks, and slide-out crumb trays
- Toaster oven helps to save on energy instead of using the conventional oven
- Easy to maintain and keep clean
- Simple to learn and operate
- Cook on the bottom and top racks at the same time
- The toaster oven part of this combo is inefficient and does not work as it should
8. Beelicious 32QT Extra Large 19-In-1 Combo
The Beelicious Extra Large 19-In-1 Combo is ideal for buyers who are looking for a large multi-functional appliance that serves many different useful purposes. It has a sleek conventional look of an oven but is known for saving space in tight restricted spaces. This combo with many different types of accessories that makes it easy to transition from one cooking method to another.
- 32QT Extra-Large Capacity that is suitable for many different purposes, including various types of cooking projects.
- Comes with 6 Accessories Including oven racks and crumb trays.
- 19 in 1 Combo is ETL Certified
- 1800 Wattage of Power with a feature that reduces heat loss
- Manufacturers provide lifetime technical consultation that helps with addressing and solving all problems within a 24-hour period.
- Lots of special features that help with using different methods of cooking (air fry versus baking)
- Extra Large Capacity makes it easier to prepare more in one setting
- Preset settings and touchscreen functions can be confusing
9. Cuisinart Convection, Stainless Steel Steam & Convection Oven, 20×15
The CUISINART CSO-300N1C Convection Oven Combo has been designed with numerous special features. The manufacturers of this product have provided several key useful functions, specifically those that will provide a more efficient way of making bread faster and tastier. Unlike today’s traditional conventional methods, the bread is considered to be much better since it is produced by using specialized proofing technologies.
- 1800 Wattage of Power
- The appliance generates about 120 minutes of uninterrupted flow of steam
- Specialized bread-proofing technology helps with increasing the moisture retention in the bread.
- Designed to cook dishes up to 40% quicker than most conventional ovens today.
- Provides each user with consistent reliable results every time.
- Ideal for warming up your leftovers
- No feature is available to extend the cooking time when the food is not done. Instead, you will need to restart the process all over.
10. CUISINART CSO-300N1C Convection Combo
The CUISINART CSO-300N1C Convection Oven Combo has been designed with numerous special features. The manufacturers of this product have provided several key functions, especially how to provide a more efficient way of making bread faster and tastier. Also, similar to other Cuisinart CSO Convention models, some people say that this appliance can even replace your microwave, and will taste a lot better.
- 1800 Wattage of Power
- Stainless Steel Materials,
- .6 cubic Feet Capacity, The dimensions are 18×15.5×10.75.
- 9 Function appliances, including a super steam feature that keeps foods warm
- 1 rack to place food and other items on
- Digital temperature display and control knob to set the desired temperature
- Space saver replaces at least 3 appliances (convection oven and steamer, and toaster)
- Brand name for good quality and durability
- Ideal for warming up leftovers
- Smaller appliances save money compared to using the oven for small dishes.
- Accessories tend to rust much easier.
Buying Guide for the Best Convention Oven
If you are thinking about purchasing a convection oven for sublimation, it is important that you do your research first. Even though there are many multi-functional convection ovens on the market today, you need to know exactly which ones are best suited for your specific needs.
First of all, one of your main objectives is to get the most out of your investment. And in order to do this, you must consider every aspect of the appliance that you will be buying. Therefore, you will need to look for a convection oven that will not only be able to perform the entire process efficiently but also deliver a high-quality product. That said, here are 4 things that you should look for in a convection oven.
Size and Capacity of the Convection Oven
The size of your convention oven can make a huge difference in the types of projects that you can produce. Therefore, if you want to get the most out of your purchase and save time too, you should make sure that you have enough space to accommodate more than one item at a time. For instance, if you are working on a 3 or 4 skinny tumbler project, you should look for an appliance that has the capacity to fit all 4 or more.
Temperature Range Requirements
To use any type of convection oven for a sublimation project, you need to consider the range of temperatures that it can reach and maintain. This is because, without the right temperature, the sublimation process will not take place. For example, according to information published on sites like proworldinc.com, if you are working on skinny tumblers, the convection oven should reach 400 F for at least 5 to 7 minutes. Or, as a general rule of thumb, the convection oven should reach up to 500 F before the process can begin. Whatever the case or situation, you need to make sure that the convection oven can reach the required temperature for the project/projects that you will be working on.
Cost of the Convection Oven
It is also important to note that there is not only a wide variance in size and capacity, the range in pricing can be quite large as well. This is especially true if you want to purchase an appliance that will be able to handle more than one project at a time. So, if you are on a tight budget, you should look for a convection oven that can fit within your price range. For instance, in some areas of the country, you may be able to get a high-quality suitable convection oven for as little as $129.00.
Whatever the case or situation, you need to factor in the cost of the convection oven prior to shopping around. This will help you determine whether or not it is the best convection oven for sublimation deal for your money, including the features and benefits that you will receive.
Brand and Reviews
As mentioned before, when you are buying a convection oven, you need to do your research prior to making a purchase. You can do this by reading reviews online and speaking with others who have purchased the same type of appliance. This will help you determine which brand and model is best for your needs. For instance, when you read reviews that have been posted by real consumers, you can find information that you need to know. For instance, some convection oven brands like Black and Decker, Cuisinart and Kitchen Aid may be considered the most reliable and effective for heating evenly and providing consistent results.
Q1. What are some of the items that can be sublimated in a convection oven?
Ans: Skinny tumblers, glass tumblers, ceramic mugs
Q2. What are some of the key advantages and disadvantages of using a convection oven for sublimation?
Ans: There are several different advantages and disadvantages of using a convection oven for sublimation that includes the following:
- Price is cheaper than a mug/tumbler press
- Gives the user the capability to produce different sizes versus just one standard size
- Users can do this process more than once at a time
- Saves time in the long run
- Ovens may have hot spots so trial and error may be required to perfect your technique.
- Smells can be much worse in the convection oven than in other techniques
- Tumblers may need to be placed on their sides to
Q3. How long does it take to sublimate a tumbler when it is placed in the convection oven?
Ans: The average time for sublimation to occur is approximately 5 to 7 minutes at a temperature of 400 degrees F.
Q4. Can you use the same convection oven to cook your food?
Ans: The answer to this question is no. Convection ovens should only be used to sublimate. This is because the sublimation process involves chemical processing that can contaminate food particles with dyed sublimation materials.
Q5. Should you take certain safety precautions when doing this process in your convention over?
Ans: Yes, you should take certain safety precautions when doing this type of process. One of the most important things to remember is to keep a fire extinguisher handy for emergency situations.
Choosing the best convection oven for sublimation is a huge part of completing the entire process without any unnecessary problems. Therefore, before you begin your sublimation project, you need to make sure that you have a convection oven that will work well for the items that you are sublimating. In specific, you need a convection oven that will accommodate the size and height of the item, a temperature that reaches 400 degrees Fahrenheit, a fan that circulates the heat, and sturdy racks that will not compromise the quality of the ending product.