Know About Our Editorial Guidelines: A Guide to Writing for Us
Writing for us is a great way to share your knowledge and experience with others. It can help you build your reputation as an expert in your field, and it can also help you make connections with others.
To ensure that our content meets our standards, we have established a set of editorial cost and guidelines that all writers must adhere to when submitting content for publication.
- Quality: We look for high-quality, well-researched content that is free of errors and provides valuable information to our readers.
- Clarity: Content should be written in a clear and concise manner. Writers should avoid using overly complex language or jargon.
- Originality: All content must be original and not plagiarized from other sources. We use Copyscape, a highly-recommended tool, to check each article manually.
- Relevance: The content should be relevant to our audience and should provide useful information that is related to our website’s topics.
- Structure: Content should be structured in a logical and organized manner. Writers should use headings, subheadings and bullet points to break up their content and make it easier to read.
- Grammar and Spelling: Content should be free of spelling and grammar errors.
- Length: The content should be at least 1000+ words in length.
- Formatting: The content should be properly formatted and easy to read.
- Links: The content should include 1 relevant do follow links to your website or your client website.
- Images: The content should include one and maximum two relevant images.
- SEO: The content should be proper optimized for SEO.
- No Casino, Adult, Dating, Gambling, Betting, CBD, Bitcoin related articles.
- We reserve all rights to edit or modify to your articles.
- We are not accepting this type of links which link are direct connect to black magic and sells page.
We hope that these guidelines will help you create content that meets our standards. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us mentioning the name of the website by “contact us” page or email us.
Email: safehomeadvice [at] gmail [dot] com
Thank you for your interest in writing for us!